Last updated: 27 February 2023
What information do we collect?
We collect the details provided by you when you fill in the subscription form on the Website. Information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- We collect your name and email address when you fill out the contact form on the Website. We process this personal data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR, which means that you have given us consent to the processing of your personal data for the commercial communications purpose.
We will process your personal data mentioned above no longer than necessary to reply to your contact request and resolve the matter you contact us for.
- We collect your name and email address when you subscribe to our newsletter within the respective part of the Website. You may also choose to provide us with the name of your organization, your Twitter username and your characteristics; in such cases, we also collect and process those. We process this personal data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR, which means that you have given us consent to the processing of your personal data for the commercial communications purpose.
We will process your personal data mentioned above until you unsubscribe from our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time for free. We will indicate how to unsubscribe within the newsletter, or you can let us know through the contacts mentioned below.
We collect your personal information in an adequate, relevant way and the amount of personal information we collect is limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Collection and processing of your personal information is based on automated procedures.
Who is the controller?
The controller of your above personal data is only Tropic Square s.r.o., with its registered office at Kundratka 2359/17a, Libeň, 180 00 Prague 8, Id. No. 090 54 014, incorporated and registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 329953.
How do we protect your information?
All your personal data is secured by standard procedures and technologies using the industry best practice approach. We provide data protection against unauthorized or accidental access, alteration, destruction, loss, unauthorized transmission or any other unauthorized processing, as well as against any other abuse of records containing the personal data.
We are not able to guarantee the security of your personal data without your help and responsible behavior. Therefore, we ask you to help us ensure the security of your data by keeping it secret.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data (except for any successors in title to our business). This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, providing you services or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We take care of your personal data security and so we choose the partners to whom we entrust your personal data very carefully. When collecting, storing and processing personal data we sometimes may use personal data processors, which under some circumstances transmit your personal data to third countries. In such an event we always make sure such transmission is compliant with the Regulation.
All our partners must be able to provide sufficient security of your personal data to prevent unauthorized or accidental access thereto or other abuse thereof and all our partners must undertake a confidentiality obligation and must not use your personal data for any purpose other than the purpose for which the data were made available to them.
Third Party links
In relation to the personal data you shall have in particular the following rights:
- a right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- a right to correct or make additions to the personal data;
- a right to request restrictions to processing of your personal data;
- a right to object or complain against processing of your personal data under certain circumstances;
- a right to request transfer of your personal data ;
- a right to access your personal data;
- a right to be informed of the personal data security breach under certain circumstances;
- a right to request deletion of your personal data (a right to be „forgotten“) under certain circumstances; and
- other rights set forth in Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing (Personal Data Protection Act) and the Regulation.
You have a right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing your personal data which is based on Article 6 (1) (f) of Regulation (it means that we have legitimate interest to process such personal data). You have also a right to object to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Additionally, you have a right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection with a request for remedial measures in case of any violation of the obligations set forth in the Regulation at the following address: Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic, phone number +420 234 665 111 (central telephone exchange).
As Required By Law
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law such as to comply with a subpoena or to conform to the edicts of the law, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Tropic Square or to protect and defend the rights or property of Tropic Square.
How to contact us?
Tropic Square s.r.o.
180 00 Praha 8 – Libeň
Company ID: 09054014
VAT ID: CZ09054014